I'll be on vacation during the week of the 4th of July, and so I looked back in my archives for some ideas to share for the coming week ...
- Five of my favorite car-camping spots in Idaho. This was a popular post.
- Backpacking at Red Mountain Lakes near Lowman. One of the closer high mountain lakes to Boise and the Treasure Valley.
- Five kid-friendly hikes in McCall and Stanley. This was a popular post as well.
- Go floating or jet boating on the Salmon River to beat the heat. I try to do this every year.
- Go hiking or backpacking in the Pioneers! Beautiful spot!