Thursday, February 6, 2020

OpenSnow Insiders Guide to skiing/visiting Sun Valley

Signature scene looking up at Bald Mountain in Sun Valley (Courtesy Sun Valley)
Hi all,

My outdoor tip this week is sharing an Insiders Guide to skiing/visiting Sun Valley that I wrote for opensnow.com.

My feature story includes tips on skiing Bald Mountain and the many off-piste activities you can enjoy while you're in the Ketchum/Sun Valley area, including 200K's of world-class xc skiing, ice skating/pond hockey on a free public rink in Ketchum, spa services at Sun Valley Lodge, heli-skiing, snowmobile-assist skiing, snowshoe and soup at Galena Lodge, and more.

See my post for details ...

If you haven't noticed, the West Central Mountains, Idaho Panhandle, Brundage Mountain and Tamarack Resort got hammered with big *pow* this week. See my Idaho Daily Snow post for more details of what to expect this weekend.

Have fun!
- SS

No comments: