Thursday, December 7, 2017

Plan a snowmobile adventure to Burgdorf Hot Springs, plus more hot springs to visit

Burgdorf Hot Springs - an Idaho classic north of McCall (courtesy of Brundage Mountain)
Hi all,

My outdoor tip this week is about visiting some of the best hot springs in SW Idaho. I wrote a hot springs roundup for the Idaho Statesman's Outdoors section this week, and I'm sharing the link to that here in my blog.

We are blessed to have these natural wonders right here in our own backyard.

Also, tonight I'll be signing copies of Boise Trail Guide: 90 Hiking and Running Routes Close to Home, and the Owyhee Canyonlands: An Outdoor Adventure Guide at the City Peanut Shop in downtown Boise for First Thursday! There will be beer and peanut pairings to enjoy as well.

This is a great chance to get autographed copies of my guidebooks for gifts! Hope to see you tonight!

Have fun, and dress warm! 
- SS